About Selenium Testing
Selenium Testing is a popular open-source web based automation tool. Selenium is a strong set of tools that supports quick development of test automation for web-based applications. Selenium furnishes a record playback tool for writing tests without acquisition a test scripting language. It as well as provides a test area specific language to write trials in a number of big programming languages, admitting Java, C#, PHP, Perl, Ruby and Python.
What you will learn in this Selenium Testing Course?
Selenium Automated Testing advantages
Learn about Selenium RC
Deploy Selenium IDE functions and commands
Advanced study of SIKULI, JUNIT, TestNG Plugin in Eclipse
Learn about Object Repository and Maven
Introduction to Selenium WebDriver
WebDriver programs like Textbox, Checkbox and multiple Windows
Use Selenium Grid for software testing
Who should take this Selenium 3.0 Training Course?
Software Developers, Testers, QA Engineers
System Analysts, Administrators, BI and ETL professionals
What are the prerequisites for this Selenium Testing Course?
Basic knowledge of Core Java. This course starts with a refresher on core Java where basic concepts are explained.
Why should you take this Selenium Testing Course?
Global software testing market to reach $50 billion by 2020 – NASSCOM
Selenium supports more browsers and languages than any other testing tool
Selenium Tester in United States can earn $87,000 – indeed.com
Selenium is a powerful yet open source testing platform that is being used extensively by some of the largest corporations in the world. It has some distinct advantages like an efficient way to generate test scripts, reusing the scripts, validating functionality and automating the test process and remote testing the software codes. This Training Course helps you to take up jobs as a Selenium Testing professionals for very good pay packages taking your career to the next level.
Scope of Course:
In the competitive market, the companies involved in development are in situation to release their product quickly. The software product developed must to be tested before releasing it in order to find the bugs and to find whether the software product developed works according to the requirement of the client.
Why should I take this Selenium Testing certification?
How will I benefit from this Selenium Testing certification?
Testing is one of the most important and rewarding jobs and Automated Testing is above that. In this Selenium Certification Course you will learn all the skills necessary to become a successful tester. Selenium Professionals are in great demand & Companies specializing in websites and web based application testing are constantly hiring knowledgeable professionals. Various web development and software companies also need Selenium professional for testing of websites and web based application projects.
Selenium Testing Course Outline
1. Basics of Manual Testing
- Types of testing
- Development life cycle
- Testing Life cycle
- Bug Life Cycle
- Different Development Models – waterfall & Agile
2. Basics of Selenium
- Why Selenium
- Selenium Vs Other Automation tool (QTP)
- Selenium Components Core IDE RC Webdriver & Grid
3. Selenium IDE
- IDE Features
- Installing and Configuring IDE
- Inspecting elements in IDE
- Recording and Playback the scripts
- Building test cases
- Running test cases
4. Selenium Webdriver (2.0)
- Configuring Webdriver with Eclipse
- Create project
- Create and run tests
- Executing tests on Multiple browsers Debugging tests
- Using locators (ID, Class, Name, xpath, css)
- Choosing locating Strategies
- Handeling Securities popups/alerts/Dialog boxes
- Error Handeling
- Working with Various Web Elements
5. Advanced Selenium Webdriver
- Complex xpath construction(relative xpath, xpath for tables)
- Attachment using native window
- Handeling iFrame/Frame
- File Upload/Download
- UP Mapping/Object Map
- Data Handeling
- Waits in Selenium
- Automating Web Table and creating generic libraryd
6. Selenium Grid
- Hub and Node Concepts
- Configuatio of Selenium Grid
- Executing test using Selenium Grid and Testing
7. Automation Framework
- What is Automation Framework?
- Data driven Framework
- Keyword Driven Framework
- Hybrid Framework
- Page Object Model
- Reading the data from external files (Excel)
- Executing test in parallel using Selenium and TestNG
- Hands on Experience
8. Advanced Automation Framework Understanding
- Selenium Integration with build tool. (MAVEN)
- Database testing using selenium
- Integration with Continuous Integration tool (Jenkins/Hudson)
- Common Automation platform development for Desktop, REST api, Mobile Automation