About MS.NET Live Project
Microsoft dot net is one of the best programming languages in both web design and the system development. This language is easy to learn especially for the beginners. What is dot net? It refers to the software component that runs on windows operating system. This technology grants the user the ability to deploy, manage and develop various software quickly. Dot net can be used to develop the systems for various functions. Some of these systems include; business systems, academic systems, voting systems among many other systems.
What are the objectives of MS.NET Live Project Course?
Assess and mitigate project risks
- Master management models such as Extreme Project Management, the Flexible Project Model, Adaptive Project Framework, and Scrum
- Create and manage a successful team
- Analyze data to make informed business decisions
- Sit for the PMP® exam
What are the prerequisites of MS.NET Live Project Course?
- Installing .NET Core with the installer script.
- Deploying a self-contained .NET Core application.
- Building the product from source.
- Installing .NET Core via a .zip file. This can include build/CI/CD servers.
Why should i learn MS.NET Live Project Course?
I would not like to discourage you, go ahead and learn new things, but if you are already a good SQL dev with SSRS/IS in hand then I would say you already have good tech-package and would suggest you to work in similar area.
Learn advance SQL, learn perf-optimization, learn how to write complex and better, more perfromant queries.
MS.NET Course Outline
Architecture of .NET
Common Language Runtime
Optimized Just in Time (JIT)
VB .NET Features
Keywords and Statements
Procedures, Classes, modules and methods
Global Assembly Cache
Authentication and Authorization
Unit Testing Tools