The Apple iOS is the powerful Operating System powering Apple mobile devices. This Training Course will give you an in-depth understanding of the iOS Architectures, detailed process of the app development process, the concepts of Objective-C, understanding the Core Data Services, iOS Testing, uploading app to App Store and Apple Certification.
What you will learn in this iOS Training Course?
- Learn basics of iOS Architecture and concepts of Objective-C
- Get the basics of iOS programming concepts
- Create application layouts and develop complete apps
- Learn about the Plist Files and create NS user default
- Understand web services, address book usage, and data storage
- Work on Notification Services on iOS
- Study the Sprite Kit framework for rendering 2D games
- Understand the Apple Certification process
- Upload apps to the Apple App Store
Who should take this iOS Development Training Course?
Software developers and professionals
System developers and web developers
System design professionals
Apple iOS app enthusiasts
What are the prerequisites for taking this iOS Online Training Course?
Anybody can take this Training Course. A basic knowledge of object oriented programming can help.
Why take the iOS Development Training Course?
The iOS has a 27.4% of the global smartphones market – netmarketshare.com
Cumulative apps downloaded from the Apple App Store is 130 Billion – Statista
iOS Developer can earn a salary of $101,000 United States – indeed.com
What is the scope of iOS application developer in india?
Key features that will affect app studios in the next five years:
- Globalization: American app studios will see increased competition from international studios building for localized markets at lower per hour rates, according to a study from ContractIQ.
- Cross-Device Development: The smartphone is no longer the de facto app engine as apps for cars, televisions and homes increase in popularity.
- Developer Tools: The prevalence of free application programming interfaces and software developer kits will make it easier to stitch top-end app functionality together.
- Supply & Demand: The demand for apps by startups and enterprises will not abate, but studios will be pressed by both the international and independent markets as profit margins decrease.
- Monetization: The viability of paid app downloads will be mitigated by different business models, including in-app purchases and subscription services.
Let’s take a look at each category to see how app development has evolved in the last five years and how that will affect developer decisions in the years to come.
IOS Course Outline
Introduction to Development MAC OS, IDE – XCODE, Interface Builder
Mac versions –Features
iOS versions -Features
Introduction to Xcode tool and Compilers
Introduction to Objective-C
Creating Objective C classes and Methods
Creating Properties and methods
OOPS in Objective C
Inheritance ,Polymorphism,Dynamic Typing ,Dynamic Binding
Categories and protocols
Xib,StoryBoard and Interface builder
Creating and building simple applications
View application sandbox and CrashLogs of Application
Cocoa Design patterns
What is MVC ?
Model ,View and Controller Classes
Delegate and Datasource
Cocoa coding standards
Introduction (alloc init,retain Release )
Auto release pool
Objective -C ARC
Migrating your application to ARC
Basic Interaction with UIControls
Alerts ∧ Action sheet
Scrollview, Web view,maps
Picker,Date picker,Imageview, Image picker controller
Gestures , Mouse events
Orientation and iPhone sensors
The iPhone Accelerometer
Responding to the accelerometer
Working with multiple TableViews
Multi View Applications
view to view (Present model view controller )
Split view controller
CoreGraphics and QuartzCore
UIKit and view lifeCycle
Draw lines and transforms.
Alphe ,Opaque ,hidden
Create PDF fiels
SplashView and Basic animation
Adding Views with animation
Introduction to MapKit Framework
Showing a simple Map
Update User Location
Background location updates of user .
REST and SOAP services , XML and JSON Parsing
Asynchronous and synchronous request
Xml and JSON Parsing
KeyValue coding and Nested JSON objects
MultiTasking in iOS
NSThread and management of multiple threads
Synchronous and Asynchronous
Introduction to NSTimers
GCD in iOS
NSOperation and NSOperationQueue
Data Base Persistence
App level Notifications
Social Network Integration
Testing And Deployment
Debugging application in device.
iOS5,iOS6,iOS7 features and differences
App store Submission