.NET Framework (pronounced dotnet) is a software framework developed by Microsoft that runs primarily on Microsoft Windows. It includes a large class library named Framework Class Library (FCL) and provides language interoperability (each language can use code written in other languages) across several programming languages. Programs written for .NET Framework execute in a software environment (in contrast to a hardware environment) named Common Language Runtime (CLR), an application virtual machine that provides services such as security, memory management, and exception handling.
What are the objectives of dotNET Course?
To be of any practical use, all programming languages need some kind of runtime library to provide basic functionality so that the programmer doesn’t have to write all this for himself/herself.
The .NET Framework is simply the runtime library for the .NET languages (C#, VB.NET, C++/CLI, F# etc) and is very extensive with basic classes for almost everything you could want.
What are the prerequisites of dotNET Course?
- Common Language Runtime (CLR)
- .NET Framework Class Library
- Windows Application.
- Console Application.
- Web Application.
- XML Web Services.
- Windows Services.
- Representation of text strings.
How do i learn dotNET Course?
Go ahead with “Hello, World!” program in C# or VB.NET
Learn about variables, classes, OOPs
Try creating basic application using console app for reading input and give output to standard output device
Learn about string, string manipulation like Substring, Split etc.
Have a look at available controls in The Official Microsoft ASP.NET Site such as TextBox, GridView, Button and their properties
Learn about events – Button click, GridView events like Row Edit, Row Create etc.
Learn about Ajax, Script Manager, Update panels
Scope of dotNet
The code Size is short for using the dot net framework as it saves the process of develop in large applications easily. Having Lot of supporting tools for ASP .NET development like the Visual Developer IDE. Microsoft Dot Net framework is easy to deploy too.
Certification of DotNet
- dotNet Certification.
dotNET Course Outline
- The .NET Framework – an Overview
- Framework Components
- Types of Applications developed using MS.NET
- Base Class Library/Framework Class Library
- Common Language Runtime (CLR)
- MS.NET Memory Management / Garbage Collection
- Common Type System (CTS)
- Common Language Specification (CLS)
- Types of JIT Compilers
INTRODUCTION TO C#
- Overview of C#
- Datatypes & Variables Declaration
- Implicit and Explicit Casting
- Enum and Constant
- Control Structures
- Out and Ref Parameters
OOPS – OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING
- Introduction to Exceptions
- Try and catch keywords
- Using “finally” block
- Throwing exceptions
- Creating User defined/Custom Exception class.
- Intro to Win forms
- Panel & Layouts
- Event handling
- Building Login Form
- Custom toolbox controls
- User defined controls
INTRODUCTION TO MSSQL SERVER
- Introduction to databases
- Relational database Management concepts
- Structured Query Language
- Stored Procedures
- Basics of Ado.net
- Connected and Disconnected modes
- Programming with Ado.net
- Intro to Web forms
- Web Controls
- Server Controls
- Client Controls
- Navigation Controls
- Introduction to MasterPage
- ContentPlaceHolder and Content tags
- Accessing controls of MasterPage in ContentPage
- URL’s in MasterPages
- UniqueID and ClientID
WORKING WITH USER CONTROL
- Overview of User Controls
- Creating a User Control
- Adding Properties to User Control
- Adding Events to User Control
- Using User Control in Web Form
- Rendering Clients Scripts Using Page.ClientScript methods
- Base Validator
- Required Field Validator
- Compare Validator
- Range Validator
- Regular Expression Validator
- Custom Validator
- Causes Validation Property
- Grouping – Validation Group Property
- Page.Validators and Page.IsValid
ASP.NET STATE MANAGEMENT
- Static Members
- View State
- Hidden Field in Form
- Query String
- Summary of All Features
AUTHENTICATION & AUTHORIZATION
- What is Authentication and Authorization
- Types of Authentication
- Forms Authentication
- Role based Authentication
- Windows and Basic Authentication
- What is ASP.NET Impersonation
- Using location section in web.config